Why does Brothers & Arms® USA TRUE BLUE Gun Oil by Dumonde Tech perform like no other? Dumonde Tech are not new to the lubrication world. They have a performance proven track record in the motorsports and bicycle industry with over 25 years of experience. No BS. Tried and Proven
Brothers & Arms TRUE BLUE Gun Oil has a very low coeffcient of friction. Through Polymerization, their MRCC technology, it’s wetting ability, molecular plating of all surfaces, contact points, and moving parts through heat and pressure. TRUE BLUE Gun Oil will reduce attrition in high wear areas. Does not build-up or create a sticky substance which inhibits smooth action of firearm components.
Don’t be confused by the high flash point of other brands claim in their marketing. Because of the minimal volume of lubricant present in a fire arm, lower flash point is insignificant. As TRUE BLUE Gun Oil is introduced to heat, the flash point increase as the polymerization develops and the lube starts to become a solid. This is where the uniqueness of Dumonde Techs technology really starts to differentiate itself from all other brands.
TRUE BLUE Gun Oil is not just another repackaged, re-done of the same technology, silly branding, animal or reptile name, acronym, …. something lubricant. Tried and Proven. STILL NO B.S.
- Odorless. It does not don’t smell good or bad.
- Cold temperatures or high heat has little to no effect on performance.
- Pour Point is -35ºf / -37ºc Flash Point 575º+f / 301ºc + (see paragraph above) As a solid 1100ºf / 593ºc
- High corrosion protection for short and semi long term storage. For long storage, we recommend their Heater Grease.
- Water Proof. Protects against salt water exposure directly or atmosphere.
Sizes available: 1/2oz and 2oz